- Excellent for aggressive substances
- Best price
- Hotplate or magnetic stirrer with heating
- Delivery time - 30 days
- Service support
- Refinement standard reactor
- Consumables in stock
High-pressure reactor RVD 1-50H is designed for carrying out chemical reactions under high pressure conditions (up to 200 bar at 250 °C). Reaction mixture heating and stirring are carried out with a hot-plate magnetic stirrer. The heating temperature is regulated and controlled by magnetic stirrer controller with external temperature probe. For safe operation reactor is fitted with a rupture disc.
- Reactor vessel – 1 ea.
- Reactor lid – 1 ea.
- Mounting nut – 1 ea.
- PTFE sealing ring – 1 ea.
- Rupture disc with holder – 1 ea.
- Needle valve – ea.
- Pressure measurement gauge (250 bar) – 1 ea.
- Wrench – 1 ea.
- Stand for mounting and clamping
- Aluminum thermo jacket
- Heating unit with the controller
|Volume of the reactor||50 ml|
|Max. pressure||200 bar|
|Max. temperature||250° C|
|Material of reactor||Hastelloy C-276)|
|Number of connections||2|
|Stirring||Magnetic hotplate stirrer|
|Dimensions (H*W)||435*350 mm|
|Inner diameter of reactor||23,5 mm|
|Depth of reactor||117 mm|