- Excellent for aggressive substances
- Best price
- Hotplate or magnetic stirrer with heating
- Delivery time - 30 days
- Service support
- Refinement standard reactor
- Consumables in stock
High pressure reactor RVD-1200H has been designed for carrying out chemical reactions and synthesis based on corrosive substances. This reactors offer rated pressures to 200 bar at temperatures to 250 °C. Standard version includes only basic set of fittings. Stirring and heating are carried out using a magnetic stirrer. For uniform heating reactor can be supplied with aluminum thermal jacket.
- Reactor vessel – 1 ea.
- Reactor lid – 1 ea.
- Mounting nut – 1 ea.
- PTFE sealing ring – 1 ea.
- Rupture disc with holder – 1 ea.
- Needle valve – ea.
- Pressure measurement gauge (250 bar) – 1 ea.
- Wrench – 1 ea.
- Stand for mounting and clamping
- Aluminum thermo jacket
- Heating unit with the controller
|Volume of the reactor||1200 ml|
|Max. pressure||200 bar|
|Max. temperature||250° C|
|Material of reactor||Hastelloy C-276|
|Number of connections||2|
|Stirring||Magnetic hotplate stirrer|
|Dimensions (H*W)||392*145 mm|
|Inner diameter of reactor||82 mm|
|Depth of reactor||228 mm|