- Excellent for aggressive substances
- Best price
- Hotplate or magnetic stirrer with heating
- Delivery time - 30 days
- Service support
- Refinement standard reactor
- Consumables in stock
High Pressure Reactor RVD-250H is designed for carrying out processes under high pressure and temperature conditions and also for organic synthesis. The reactor is equipped with basic fitting set. Stirring and heating are carried out using a magnetic stirrer. For uniform heating reactor can be supplied with aluminum thermal jacket.
- Reactor vessel – 1 ea.
- Reactor lid – 1 ea.
- Mounting nut – 1 ea.
- PTFE sealing ring – 1 ea.
- Rupture disc with holder – 1 ea.
- Needle valve – ea.
- Pressure measurement gauge (250 bar) – 1 ea.
- Wrench – 1 ea.
- Stand for mounting and clamping
- Aluminum thermo jacket
- Heating unit with the controller
|Volume of the reactor||250 ml|
|Volume of the insert||0|
|Max. pressure||200 bar|
|Max. temperature||250° C|
|Material of reactor||Hastelloy C-276)|
|Number of connections||2|
|Stirring||Magnetic hotplate stirrer|
|Dimensions (H*W)||369*115 mm|
|Inner diameter of reactor||46 mm|
|Depth of reactor||173 mm|