UOSlab® photochemical reactors are modular parallel synthesis systems, with high power LED light sources available in a range of wavelengths from 365nm to 525nm, reaction vessel holders from 8 ml vials to 100 ml bottles, efficient and stable liquid cooling and a user-friendly touch-screen interface..
Our reactors have been used used for UV-initiated 2+2 additions, visible light photoredox, in scales from multi-vial parallel synthesis to high-throughput pilot scale photochemistry in flow, including gas-liquid reactions. If you are not sure how well our reactors will perform in your process - send us an e-mail. we can test your reaction before you commit to buy.
Click below to read more about our standard lab-scale MiniPhoto system, or contact us for more information on larger scale custom photochemical systems.
UOSlab MiniPhoto is a modular benchtop parallel synthesis system. A complete set includes a power supply/control module, an LED module with built-in magnetic stirrer and a reaction vessel holder. All module varieties are interchangeable and compatible with each other. Our standard modules are:
- 600W LED power supply with touch-screen control interface
- LED blocks available with 365, 385, 395, 405, 450, 470, 525nm wavelengths
- Reaction vessel holders for twenty four 8ml vials, six 25ml bottles, two 100 ml bottles and a flow module with 8ml illuminated volume.
|Volume:||8-100ml per vessel|
|Number of vessels:||2-24|
|Stirring:||built-in magnetic stirrer|
- custom reaction vessel holders
- multiple wavelengths in one LED module
- circulating chiller